Saturday, August 8, 2009

Retired Stamp Sets

Okay -- it's time. Actually it's way past time to clean out my stamps. I'm going to post several retired sets I have for sale today and there may be more to come. The price listed does not include shipping, which will be determined if you need it to be shipped. I hope you find something you "need"! All sets are "as is" -- some may be perfect or never used, some may have staining. I will note if they are unmounted.

Oh So Lovely -- $5 link to photo
Party Punch -- $5 -- SOLD
Fun Filled -- $8 link to photo
Love Without End -- $10 link to photo
Riveting -- $5 link to photo
Springtime Stems -- $5 link to photo
All I Have Seen -- $5 link to photo
Nice and Narrow -- $8 link to photo
Holiday Spirit -- $10 link to photo

The link next to the name should take you to a picture with each image in the set. If it doesn't work, let me know and I will try to get a picture to you.

Thanks for looking!

No comments: