Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Designer Series Paper Club

If you love Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper, this is the club for you! I'm going to give a quick overview of how the DSP Club works and if you have any questions, feel free to send me an e-mail.

The commitment is for 5 months, $30 each month. This is what you get each month:

2 packages of Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper
4 sheets each of 3 different 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock
(12 sheets total)
3 yards of 5/8" satin ribbon
Some sampling of embellishments

In addition to I have listed for each month, you will also receive hostess benefits one of the 5 months. This consists of at least a level 1 hostess set and at least $15 in free merchandise! That can be increased by additional orders from you or your friends. And the best part is that you don't have to host a workshop unless you want to!

I have set up a list of which DSP packages I will order each month, but you can change them if you want something different, as long as you let me know before I place the order. It takes 5 people to make a club, so let me know if you are interested and I will let you know when I have a club ready to go!

No comments: