Thursday, August 7, 2008

The New Catalogs Are Here!


I've been waiting and waiting and FINALLY, last night, Mr. Brown (the UPS man) brought my box of catalogs! I have been through it once, rather quickly, but will be checking it out closer and making some decisions about what to buy on August 11. My first reactions is that I wish it could be Christmas all year! I will have a really hard time deciding which Christmas sets to buy. There are also some silhouette-style sets that I really like and some awesome new paper -- punches, too. Oh, the decisions!


For those of you who want your very own copy, there are several ways to get one. You can (1) Schedule a workshop; (2) Buy one for $10; or (3) Come to a monthly card workshop and maybe win one as a door prize!


Please note the change to the schedule for the month -- there will only be a Friday night workshop, not a Saturday. I'm really sorry, but I double booked myself and I couldn't get my friends to change their wedding date! So, off to Indianapolis we go on Saturday the 30th. Hopefully, I will see some of you at the Crop 4 Kids on September 6.

No comments: