Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Holiday Extravaganza Sale

What a crazy week! I have been subbing all week -- which I love -- but with something going on every evening and Thanksgiving tomorrow, there just isn't enough time in the week! I know, I'm whining to a lot of people who work all the time and have for years. I don't expect sympathy, but I do appreciate the opportunity to whine a little!

Today is the beginning of a Stampin' Up! Christmas promotion. They have put together several different bundles of products and are offering them at a discount price. What a great gift idea for the crafters on your list! There is a link to the flier on the left that includes the products names, prices and page numbers from the Idea Book and Catalog. If you don't have a catalog, visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.2scrappygirls.stampinup.net to see the products. I haven't had time to sit down and REALLY evaluate the bundles, but at first glance it seems like there are some good deals. You can actually order right from the website to have it delivered directly to you, or contact me and I can order it for you.

I hope all of you have an awesome Thanksgiving!

No comments: