Friday, November 14, 2008

Just a Quick Hello

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've posted! Where does the time go? This will be the fourth weekend in a row that I've either had workshops or been out of town. On top of that, I've been working at West Terrace subbing in the office and in classrooms. Whew! I don't have any pics today, but hope to have some by early next week. I will be posting instructions for the little Santa notepad cover that I gave out at my Chrismas workshop.

Last weekend was my first ever scrapbook-with-stamps class! I went to the Southen Indiana Scrapbook Friends retreat in Montgomery and taught a class on Saturday morning. I got really great feedback, so I may have to try to incorporate some scrapbook classes into my schedule. Okay, I lied (not intentionally) -- I do have a picture of the layout. Anyway, we had an awesome weekend with tons of fun and laughing and very little sleep! That got my week off to a very tired start and it hasn't slowed down.


Today I'm picking Anna up early from school to go to SuperStart, which is an overnight youth conference in New Albany. I'm sure I'll get some rest while I'm there with -- NOT!! I hope you all have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Julia said...

And I loved your class & layout at the Retreat - it was an awesome 2-pager!! I can't imagine being gone again this weekend...I am still so tired - but have fun!!

anastasia said...

Wonder who made you laugh and kept you up all last weekend? I didn't laugh at all and was in bed by 9 each night...NOT! Glad you found your phone, was a bit worried. Hope you can recoup next week...Stasia