Monday, January 26, 2009

Let It Snow!

Hi Everyone! I think this is the calm before the storm, so to speak. After a CRAZY week last week -- busted water pipes and a 5-day sub job -- today I am home alone! WooHoo! But, I think that tomorrow will be back to crazy with the snowstorm that seems to be approaching (if the kids are out of school). Luckily, I got really busy this weekend and have 4 of the 5 cards we will be doing this weekend designed. I have tried to stick close to the Valentine theme without making them ALL so "Valentiney" that you couldn't send them for another occassion. I need to come up with one more -- maybe snowflakes?!? The calendars that you see laying under the cards will be the table favors. They aren't quite finished yet, but will be just about like the one's I made last year.


I forgot to tell you about one of the specials that Stampin' Up! is running from February 1 - April 30 (or until supplies run out). With any order placed at my Stampin' Up! website -- http://www.2scrappygirls.stampinup.net/ -- you will receive a FREE Idea Book and Catalog! One of the awesome things about ordering online is that your order is shipped directly to you.



I still have 4 of the new catalogs available at the discounted price of $8. Let me know if you want one. See you this weekend!

No comments: