Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cards for this Weekend

Oh my goodness! I just looked at my last post to see which side I put the pictures on and saw the goofy way it formatted! I don't know why it can't just look like it's supposed to -- or even better yet, why can't it just look like it does in my mind?! It doesn't matter how much I mess with it, sometimes I just can't get it to look right. Okay, enough of that.


I finally have 5 cards for the weekend. I'm having a really small crowd, so I thought I might entice some of you who visit here regularly to get out this weekend and make some cards with me. The card with the duck on it could possibly the cutest card I've ever made (in my opinion). I don't usually do "cute" cards, but I seem to have 2 of them this time. Unfortunately, I can't take credit for either one of them. Although they aren't exact copies, they are both styled after ideas I saw on Splitcoaststampers. The one with the butterfly is nearly an exact copy of a card in the catalog. But the other two are my very own!
Well, I'm off to cut cardstock! You all have a great day!

No comments: