Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Workshop Preview


I'm doing a quick post today, because I still need to get some cards finished for this weekend. Those of you who know me are shocked right now, that I'm not ready yet -- NOT! I wanted to give you a quick look at the cute Easter card we're doing, though. I have seen several of these on Splitcoaststampers and just thought they were adorable. I took the stuff with me last week so I could make it while I was on vacation and the kids loved it, too! So this is the third one I made because I had to give away the first 2! I apologize for the crummy photos, but I just took a quick picture on my desktop to give you an idea of what it looked like. Let me know if you want to come be a part of the workshop this weekend. Have a great day!





























No comments: