Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Catalog Pre-Order plus Coupon

It's almost time for the Stampin' Up! catalog! As many of you know, Stampin' Up! is retiring several old colors and replacing them with new colors. In addition, several of the In Colors from past years are going to gain a permanent place in the new color pallets! This is all in addition to the new clear stamps and all the new designs and accessories that we are all going to "need"!

In order to help you with your "needs", I am offering a catalog pre-order special. From now until June 17 you can pre-order and pre-pay for your catalog for just $5! In addition, your catalog will include a coupon for $5 off of your first $25 order! That makes your catalog FREE! I will notify everyone who has pre-ordered a catalog the day they arrive -- I probably won't know ahead of time -- and you can pick them up at my house or make arrangements for me to meet you somewhere. (If you live out of town, shipping charges will apply.)

No comments: