Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another Busy Week

Where does the time go?!? I can never believe how long it's been since I've posted. The last week has been blur between trying to get gift bags finished for an SISF swap to photo frames for an event at church. All that and throw in a trip to the emergency room (he's fine -- "just" a migraine) and the week is gone and I'm not ready for the one coming up!

I wanted to get something posted (just in case anyone out there is looking) because I'm teaching 3 days this week and have a workshop on Friday, so I'm not going to have much spare time. I was looking back over the last few posts and realized that I didn't post any of my cards from my birthday bash back at the beginning of January. (Yes, I threw myself a party and people paid to come!) I really liked all of the cards, so I think I will (try) to show you one each day for the next 5 days. We'll see at the end of the week how that worked out!

I love the way this card turned out! The colors and supplies are:

Cardstock: Yo-yo Yellow, Pacific Point and Whisper White
Stamps: Bitty Birthday
Accessories: Corner rounder, Scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, whisper white ribbon, Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder, both tag punches (inside), dimensionals and tissue paper.

I got the adorable idea for the real tissue paper from someone on Splitcoast Stampers -- sorry, I can't remember who. The gift is raised up on dimensionals.

For the inside, I stamped "And many more" from Party Hearty in Pacific Point on white and punched it and layered it on a large Pacific Point tag.

I hope you all have a great week!


No comments: