Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today is "freak out because I'm not ready for my Friday workshop" day! I woke up this morning with NO cards even designed, let alone cut. On some weeks this wouldn't be such a big deal, but this week I am teaching Wednesday and Friday, so today and Thursday are all that are left. I'm thinking that maybe on Thursday I should cut -- just a thought! Well, it's looking better now than it did this morning. I have 4 of the 5 samples almost finished. I just need to fine-tune them a little bit and figure out the 5th.


Anyway, I am sticking to my goal of posting a card each day for 5 days. This picture is really lousy, but it's actually a scan. Part of sticking to my daily goal is to NOT take time out to re-take pictures! So, you'll just have to forgive me!
Here are the details:
Paper: Barely banana, bashful blue, certainly celery, bashful blue DSP and shimmery white
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Accessories: markers, ribbon and dimensionals
I LOVE this set! I thought this card turned out really cute and the ladies at the workshop seemed to like it, too.
Well, that's all for today. See you tomorrow!

No comments: