Monday, May 11, 2009

Graduation Cards

I made this graduation card for a very dear friend's daughter this weekend (don't show it to Katie -- she hasn't seen it yet!) It turned out so cute that I thought I should probably not only share it with all of my friends and family, but also offer to make some for them. So I made an order form and a couple of sample cards in our school colors and put them in the teachers' lounge at West Terrace today. I am so excited -- at the end of the day I had orders for 5 of them! Woo-Hoo!! So here it is, and if you need some or know anyone who might, just let me know. Cost is just $3 per card. All I need to know is the name of the school and the colors. I'll even make the envelope to match.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Oh, ME, ME Stephanie. I need one for Harrison HS - I think they are red & white?? Are you going to the crop on Sat??